The SHAC is back! We know things are weird right now. 2020. Need we say more? Drop out of the weirdness and come back to the SHAC for socially-distant fun. The SHAC is always about safe, clean fun! Now it’s also about safe, super-sanitized, socially-distant, small class count, mask-wearing fun. Here’s what is planned so far:
- Private 45 minute appointment for only you (and your safest family members if you want), to view our 28th Annual Poetry Art Night Exhibition that hangs at the SHAC. (This show has been up since March 18, and very few people have seen it in person!) Call Lish Brown at 248-496-4983 or email the SHAC to get an appointment today.
- Be part of our public art project, “Huron Valley Speaks, (and we have a lot to say through art). Monday – Saturday 10am – 1:30pm, weather permitting. Stop by our little parking lot and paint, color or draw to express your thoughts about our crazy world today. Your work will be part of our community mosaic mural that shows how we as a community feel about life. Use this as a chance to let go some stress!
- Preschool classes at Central Park. Our very own, Sarah Sims will have outdoor classes for caregivers and kids starting.
- Monday Plein Air classes for outdoor painting at its finest.
- Special Kids classes Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday throughout the July and early August
- More adult art classes too!