The SHAC is back! We know things are weird right now. 2020. Need we say more? Drop out of the weirdness and come back to the SHAC for socially-distant fun. The SHAC is always about safe, clean fun! Now it’s also about safe, super-sanitized, socially-distant, small class count, mask-wearing fun. Here’s what is planned so far:
- Private 45 minute appointment for only you (and your safest family members if you want), to view our 28th Annual Poetry Art Night Exhibition that hangs at the SHAC. (This show has been up since March 18, and no one has seen it in person!) Call Lish Brown at 248-496-4983 or email the SHAC to get an appointment today.
- Free Outdoor Art! Stop by our little parking lot and paint, color or draw to express your thoughts about our crazy world today. You can take your art with you, or leave it at the SHAC for our “Milford Mural,” to show how we as a community feel about life.
- Preschool classes at Central Park. Our very own, Sarah Sims will have outdoor classes for caregivers and kids starting.
- Monday Plein Air classes will start for outdoor painting at its finest.
- Special Kids Creation classes throughout the summer